When it comes to metropolitan cities, two facts cannot be denied: unaffordable property market and dense population. Yet, the city of dreams, Mumbai, welcomes everyone with open arms. Mumbai has a place for everyone, irrespective of their social standing. Where one can find the costliest private property Antilla at a posh area like Worli, slums occupy a large part of the tinsel town.
No matter what you do, who you are, and how much you earn, every person can have a piece of Mumbai. Real estate companies have projects scattered across Mumbai, turning every home buyers’ dream a reality.
Following are the localities that every homeowner should consider:
1) Andheri: Be it West or East, every income group can own a flat/apartment here. One can find the busiest local station in this locality. People can also enjoy class-apart metros, airports (domestic and international) and malls at proximity, wherever they are placed. It is also centrally located to two business hubs, Powai and Bandra-Kurla Complex (BKC). The real estate companies who are all set to launch their projects in Andheri are Oberoi Realty, Kanakia, Omkar Realty, Raheja, Lodha, Mahindra Lifespace and Pride Group.
2) Thane: Once known as the pollution emission city, is today Mumbai’s top locality. Real estate companies in Mumbai like T Bhimjyani, Hiranandani Constructions, Godrej Properties, and Piramal Realty have realised Thane’s popularity and made luxury affordable. Its local station provides connectivity to Mumbai, as well as, the new suburbs. Plus, one can find the best educational centres, hospitals and malls, making every investment worth the penny. In fact, owning a flat in T Bhimjyani’s Neelkanth Woods is a matter of status symbol nowadays.
3) Kharghar: Adjoining the Central Business District (CBD) in Belapur, facing the scenic hills and bound by two major highways is Kharghar in Navi Mumbai. It is primarily a residential township and home to several renowned educational institutions like NIFT, ITM and many others. The real estate investments in Kharghar is all set to take a new turn, thanks to the upcoming international airport in Panvel.
4) Chembur: The real estate demand in Chembur has seen a rise in the recent past. Owing to the Eastern Express Highway that connects to South Mumbai and the Santacruz Chembur Link Road (SCLR) that takes people to BKC and airport quickly, real estate companies in Mumbai have recognised Chembur’s true potential. Many new home buyers are investing in this locality at an unprecedented pace.
5) Wadala: It is an area snuggled between South Mumbai and the suburbs. This is one of the reasons that Wadala offers seamless connectivity through road and rail. Also, Wadala station is the first stop in the harbour line of the local trains. The monorail between Wadala and Chembur is an added attraction. Entertainment buffs can also enjoy high-quality movies at IMAX, making Wadala a ‘paisa-vasool’ investment.
Which area are you vouching for?