When we think about leading a king-size life in Mumbai, locations such as Malabar Hills, Nariman Point, Bandra are some of them that come at the top of the mind. Would you imagine Thane holding a spot in the luxurious abode category? No. But here is why you should consider Thane:
• The upcoming metro route from Thane to Wadala
• The proposed tunnel linking Thane and Borivali, which will be a 10-minute ride
• A monorail from Thane to Bhiwandi and Thane to Kalyan
Thane is known to be a cosmopolitan locale today, and it is evident from its various educational institutes, real-estate projects, shopping outlets and top restaurants.
With so many real-estate companies thronging Thane, it is difficult for the investors to make a choice. Some of the new residential projects in Thane are coming up in major locations where one can find malls like Viviana and prime highways that connects people to the suburban and town side of Mumbai.
The projects are named T Bhimjyani’s Neelkanth Woods at Manpada and Puraniks Rumah Bali at Ghodbunder Road. To avoid any last-minute glitches or hiccups in buying the dream home, go for properties in Thane from these top real estate companies:
1) Rustomjee Builders: As a builder, Rustomjee has always followed a vision that challenges the conventional notions of design, architecture, thinking and the materials. Their properties not just shape the lifestyle and environment of the people but also shape the future blueprints of the area. Their luxury property, Urbania at Majiwada, is just that. The biggest benefit of the complex is its proximity to the Eastern Express Highway connecting to South Mumbai.
2) T Bhimjyani Realty: With over 40 years of experience, T Bhimjyani has taken the responsibility of stalwart protector of the investor’s happiness. T Bhimjyani’s Neelkanth Woods Manpada is the most talked about residential project in Thane presently. It offers a picturesque visage of a natural stream running near your home and provides an all-encompassing aerial view.
3) Hiranandani Developers: Another company that has been a front runner in the real estate category for over four decades is Hiranandani. They are known to create self-sufficient and enduring townships in the city. In fact, Thane’s success attributes to Hiranandani. They have their properties closer to the hills, i.e. Yeoor and at the main highway, Ghodbunder Road, which are well-known.
4) Piramal Realty: The company that has left its footprint since the 1990s is Piramal Realty. Their focus has been on creating high-grade retail and commercial projects. Piramal’s Vaikunth property in Thane spreads across 32 acres and is a blend of an exquisite collection of luxury residences with nature’s tranquillity.
So, which is your choice?